skip to main content
Contact Ms. Claudia!

Contact Ms. Claudia!

Email Me a Copy
I'm not a Robot.
Thank you for your submission.


Counseling Resources

Counseling Resources

Work Permits


Work Permits are handled by our Counelor, Ms. Claudia Gaona Botello. Follow the instructions below and contact her with any questions.
  • You can find in-depth information about student work laws here on the state's Dept. of Industrial Relations page.
  • Print out and complete the “Statement of Intent to Employ a Minor & Request for a Permit”, also known as the CDE B1-1 form. This form must be completed and signed by both the employer and a Parent/Guardian. 
  • Next, return the completed CDE B1-1 form to Miss Claudia at the school. Please call her at 916-375-7901 or via email at to coordinate a time to drop off the CDE B1-1 form in exchange for a validated Work Permit which will expire five days into the next school year. The school will keep a copy and you will take the second copy to your employer, both copies must be signed by you.